November Faves


Hey, guys how are you all?? here are some of mine and carols favourites from last month, hope you enjoy and would love to know yours, what have you be liking recently!

I will be starting off with music, The first is K12 album by Melanie Martinez, Lights up single by Harry Styles, Dance Monkey single by Tones and I and Ride it single by Regard, there are many more songs and albums I've listened to and these are the few I've mainly been listening to and would recommend you listening to them.

The past few months I've been using my record player more, I don't have that many records to choose from but I love the ones I have, Disney, George Ezra, Sleeping with sirens, Jazz and fall out boy! so I swap between them all!

Now its the colder part of the year, it means its time for the dark lipsticks to come out, I have a few from MAC, Colour Pop and MUA and also some others from the past! I do enjoy wearing a bold lip and a dark lip, but it does make me look paler!

Another thing to enjoy in the cold months is a lovely hot chocolate, I've been drinking it more the past couple of months and I love the galaxy hot chocolate its one of the best tastes!

















 I will now hand you over to Carol and she will share with you her November Favourites.


Hey guys, hope you are all well, I am currently writing this watching nativity 3: dude wheres my donkey a great Christmas movie, this ties into my first favourite which is movie days/ nights in a cosy setting with lots of blankets/ cushions and comfy clothes and of course company. A drink that I like to have whilst watching a movie is a hot chocolate, I tried a few and I have now found my favourite and I have really been enjoying having a hot chocolate on a winters evening.



I have also been listening to a lot of music recently including Christmas songs one of my favourites is Kelly Clarksons underneath the tree, I absolutely love that song, I have also been loving the songs count on Me by Bruno Mars, and Higher love by Whitney Houston I have been really loving both songs.












Another favourite I have had is scented candles there's nothing more relaxing than having a scented candle lit especially on a cosy movie night. My favourite recently has been vanilla sugar cookies.




Another firm favourite I have had is having my nails painted I have had both gel and normal polish on and I'm loving exploring new styles and colours.

Welcome to the end of today's blog, There are some lovely choices been made this year! and let's continue to have more amazing choices.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed today blog, We both really appreciate the support we get,

Thank you

Becky + Carol x

Comments

Popular Posts