Why I started blogging?


Hey my Lovelies, How are you all?

This blog has been planned for a short while, and I thought I would get it wrote for you all, as you can tell by the title, I will be informing you of the reasons why I blog and why I started it in the first place. I'm sure many of you may wonder this, and if not? I shall be sharing it with you anyway!

I first started back in 2015, and it wasn't the best back then as I was just starting out, I've improved more over the past four years as I've written more and more, and I've planned more with the blog that I create for you, When I first started I only wrote blog posts just for myself, and not for anyone else to read, It was a way for me to vent my emotions, I used to struggle a lot with sharing my feelings, I used to always keep them bottled up, so it was a way of sharing how I felt without having to face people face to face, I had friends and family to talk to but I just couldn't do it, so I used this to help me through the struggles and to share mt stories without the judgement.

Then after a couple of years on and off writing, I decided I would blog and to try and help other people out there who need something to read to know that they aren't on their own and can have a safe place to talk to someone or to even relate to, and I started sharing my life changes, and updating everyone that reads the blog, so they knew what was going on with me and using this as a platform to be able to communicate with everyone!

This was a place to share the experiences I've had in life so far, and hoping they may help at least one person out there, even if they don't speak up this is a safe place for everyone and we don't judge, and always support each other. Here can be a place to express thoughts and feelings, I used to struggle, but I'm so much better now, and I've grown so much within the past couple of years!

I don't want to ramble on, these are the main reasons as to why I started blogging, there will be many more coming your way! I have many ideas planned and will be preparing them ready to be able to upload them for you all!

I hope you enjoyed the read and looking forward to the blogs in the future,

Thank you

Becky x

Comments

Popular Posts