My 23rd Birthday (carol)

                                              My 23rd birthday 6th January 2020


Hey everyone hope you are all doing well, as you can see this is my 23rd birthday blog which was back in January sorry that it's a little late, not only is it a birthday blog but it is also my first blog on my own,  think we can agree that Becky's blogs are completely amazing and she's given me her words of wisdom and this amazing opportunity to do a blog. Right on to the blog,

This year my birthday was on a Monday and I can safely say I had an amazing one. As my birthday was on a Monday I had a bit of a birthday weekend, never going to give up the opportunity to celebrate more, I mean who would. 


Throughout the whole of my birthday celebration I spent time with my mum, my sister, brother in law, and my niece and nephew, I also spent time with the most amazing best friend the one and only Becky. 


With family, I spent time chilling in the house and watching movies and TV which sometimes you really can't beat, we got ourselves a takeaway and watched some of our favourite programmes which were truly an amazing way to spend some of my birthdays. Also with family, I went to my sister house to see her and the kids and again we had a takeaway and just spent some quality time together, which is truly priceless times spending time with family and just being together. I got some amazing presents from my family and was truly spoilt by them.



On my actual birthday the 6th of January I spent some time in work, and I really enjoyed myself my work bought me some presents and I truly felt spoilt, but I also spent some time with Becky who put some lovely effort in and made me some lovely signs with happy birthday and friends theme, And also got me some lovely presents and we had an amazing laugh and spent some lovely time together doesn't get better!!!  


I hope you enjoyed the read, as this was my first one alone,


Thank you 


Carol x









Comments

Popular Posts