Being creative and artsy!


Hey guys, How are you all? I hope you are all well!



Let's get creative together, I'm sure you all love to have these days! I've got back into drawing and I've reminded myself why I enjoy it! you can be creative In many ways, Like with this photo I used a camera and was creative with that! Painting your nails is being creative, or your hair in certain styles, like a dutch or french braid! And also doing your makeup! I've got two scrapbooks one had memories in it and the other has my recent drawings in, found some stickers at home to decorate and I've bought some new ones just waiting for them to be delivered.



Good ways to learn is by watching a youtube video or using Pinterest for inspiration! I use both for everything, and there are so many lovely things on there too!
 
Making up a theme first can be very helpful like Christmas or Halloween for two examples it makes coming up with ideas more fun, in my opinion, I will be sharing some of my crafts in this blog too!

You don't always need a pen and paper, origami is another creative idea to do also like the dog and bird I made in the photos below. Learning new crafts I always enjoy,






Organising your room can be a creative task, or even hanging decorations up, I have quite a few on the wall next to my bed, 5 framed items and the rest are hanging decor with quotes on them! I've made dream catchers too in the past!



Are there any crafts you enjoy?



Here I shall hand you over to Carol for a few words on what she has done or what she likes,







I also have been enjoying painting my nails, I have just invested in a nail art kit which has tools for dot work and different brushes to create different designs. It's so good to experiment with different designs and see what works out. Another thing I have done recently is rearranged my bedroom its amazing how much more space you can get by just moving things around.

One thing I do love creating is scrapbooks, I look letting the creativeness and the arts flow into the book, whether its using stickers, different pens or pictures, it's a great way of expressing different artistic talents. Its also an amazing way of looking back on different memories, seeing all the things you have done at particular times, I love adding cinema tickets or performance tickets into a scrapbook.




Another creative thing that I have been loving is adding accessories to my room or moving old accessories around and seeing the places that they fit into, as well as seeing pops of colour around my room with different lights and ornaments.








I hope you enjoyed the read, can't beat a creative session, no matter what you do! hope we've given you some ideas, 


thank you, stay safe, stay home and stay positive. 


Becca x










Comments

Popular Posts